Notary, BRE# 00670484
Johnny joined Martie as a licensed agent way back in 1974 while he was still an Aerospace Engineer for Ford Aerospace. For many years, he worked in a supporting role to Martie, doing everything from paperwork, accounting, holding open house or just putting out signs. He is invaluable in providing insight to clients regarding inspections and repair requests, with his familiarity with building codes and handyman skills. He also is a licensed Notary. Personal:
- Martie and Johnny have been married 56 years attend St. Peter’s By-the-Sea Presbyterian Church in Huntington Harbor.
- Martie was once a lifeguard, a Girl Scout leader, worked in an Emergency Room, and was an Executive Secretary for Douglas Aircraft.
- Maggie represented the City of HB as an Ambassador and Chaperone of students in the Sister Cities exchange to Waitakere City New Zealand and later to Anjo Japan. She was also selected by Pepperdine to attend 2 of their study abroad programs in London England and Heidelberg Germany.
- Edward has sailed on 3 Transpac races (2400 miles from LA to Honolulu), as well as the 2009 Newport-to-Cabo, 2012 Chicago-to-Mackinac-Island and several races to Ensenada.
- Johnny is an avid boater and deep sea fisherman, having owned a Bertram 32 and an Ocean 40 power boats.
- Heidi and Steve’s daughters are both accomplished dancers. Their oldest, Skylar, is at the prestigious performing arts school Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.