What is Real Estate to the Power of E?
Experience. Ethics. Excellence.
Welcome to real estate to the Power of E.
Martie and The Etheridge Team have always prided ourselves on being different. While other agents were taking out ads on bus benches, we were fully devoting ourselves to our past clients, both those who buy and sell property every year as well as those who bought their homes with Martie in 1972 and haven’t moved since. And we count on those happy clients to supply us with our future business. While other agents are paying for leads from real estate websites or doing pay-per-click ads to get their next customer, our satisfied buyers and sellers, who we’ve been serving for the one, two, twenty-five or more years since their transaction, introduce us to ours.
It’s a great way to work: the clients we’ve loved serving refer us to kind, intelligent, reasonable friends through the thick and thin of the real estate market. And, as we carry on considering what it’s going to be like for today’s customer one, five, ten, or even 45 years from now, we get to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from conducting business with integrity.
Here’s our mission statement:
Team mission is to EARN
client loyalty and referrals by:
* being responsible for ideal real estate buying and selling experiences
* serving as an ongoing resource for property ownership answers and assistance
* helping you achieve your vision of real estate portfolio "success"
We call the benefits of working with our team “The Power of
Experience. Ethics. Education. Expertise. Electronics. Energy. Effectiveness. Endurance. Excellence…
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram or by good old fashioned phone, text, email or in person, and become part of our inner circle. Then ask us for property ownership answers or assistance and tap into The Power of E for yourself!
- Was it how we helped them find the right property by providing hi- (or lo-) tech searching and communication tools and area information that only agents with our level of expertise can provide? ..demographics, school info, floorplans, tax info, HOA info, and simple personal anecdotes from our 4 decades of knowing the areas?
- Was it how we walked them through and simplified the mountains of paperwork? (Ask someone you know who bought with someone else - did the agent show up at the loan document signing?)
- Was it how we fiercely but fairly negotiated on their behalf throughout the transaction?
- Most likely, it was about how, when it was all done and they were the new owner, that our service continued: answering their homeownership questions for years to come, free of charge!
Thinking about selling real estate in Orange County (or Long Beach)?
There are so many benefits to choosing The Etheridge Team to market your property, it's hard to decide which ones to list here. Again, you're probably checking us out today because one of our thousands of satisfied sellers has referred you to us, right?
- Was it our expert property staging, included at no extra charge with every listing, that your friend is raving about?
- Was it the little things we did to keep them informed that lowered the stress of selling?
- Was it the speed at which we got them a record price for their area?
- Was it our superior marketing materials like premium quality photography and videography, professionally graphic-designed brochures, or dedicated websites?
- Was it the expertise that led to a correct marketing strategy, including pricing, targeted marketing campaign, full social and industry networking, and utilizing state-of-the-art technology for maximum exposure?
- Was it the way we prepared them and protected them so they always knew what to expect?
Thank you for visiting, and thank you to the member of our client family who referred you.